INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INVESTIGATIONS
SERVICE CAPABILITIES INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INVESTIGATIONS
SUPPORTING STRATEGIC BRAND PROTECTION
Global Trade Shield understands that many brand owners need to maintain a zero-tolerance approach to counterfeiting at all levels of the supply chain and that frequent raid and seizure actions are an important component. However, we also advise clients that a truly effective long-term IP enforcement programme must eventually evolve into targeting syndicated rather than stand-alone targets. We therefore focus on the development of “real actionable” intelligence and analyze how this can be used to disrupt
manufacturing and the counterfeit product supply chains.
GLOBAL TRADE SHIELD SERVICES INCLUDE
- Market surveys, target identifcation and enforcement actions
- Strategic and tactical brand integrity investigations
- Cross border investigations and enforcement coordination
- Strategic assessment and market penetration studies
- IP due diligence into suppliers, distributors & third-party manufacturers
- Anti-counterfeit information collation and database management
- E–commerce investigation and take-downs measures
- Customs liaison, coordination and cross-border protection programmes
- Microscopic analysis and comparison of sample fake products to identify common manufacturing sources.
- IP related criminal and civil litigation legal support services and litigation intelligence gathering
- Detailed market reports to support client lobbying efforts
GLOBAL TRADE SHIELD EXPERIENCE
for the export market.
We have been engaged by a leading pharmaceutical client to develop intelligence and identify targets involved in the production and sale of one of their leading drug products, which to date has resulted in numerous raid actions in S.E Asia countries.
A client has long been concerned regarding the issue of high quality counterfeit baby formulae products bearing their trademarks entering the market. We have been engaged to develop intelligence and evidence against the main operators and are now working with enforcement agencies to interdict the syndicates activities.
Get in touch with us
Suite 02-14, Wisma TCL, 3rd Mile,
51200 Kuala Lumpur
+603 4050 6346